Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Anonymously prosecuting...

I am a prosecutor.  I did not start law school with the intention of going into criminal law.  I planned to work for a big, cushy law firm where I'd sit in a big, cushy chair counting my big stacks of money (apparently I equated being a big firm lawyer with being Ebenezer Scrooge...which isn't entirely off the mark).  But the economy tanked, the market got oversaturated with lawyers, and I had loans.  Big ones.  So now I spend my days in the sublimely ridiculous world of criminal prosecution in a large urban area, sitting in a less than cushy chair while asbestos from the old courthouse rains down on my head and I listen to the most redonkulous variations on "It wasn't me!"  Which I plan to document herein...humorously, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment